Dry Film Lubrication
Rely on Dry Film Lubrication to handle uncompromising coatings in extreme environments
A durable bonded coating containing a blend of Molybdenum Disulphide(MoS₂) and thermosetting resin binder, providing improved lubrication and corrosion protection in aggressive and problematic environments.
For use in corrosive environments where:
1. Permanent lubrication is required e.g. inaccessible components.
2. Operating pressures exceed the load bearing capacities of ordinary oils and greases.
3. Components are subject to frequent disassembly.
4. Protective coating and sacrificial break in is required eg jet engines.
5. Fretting and galling is a problem eg splines, universal joints and keyed bearings.
6. Easy release is required.